Sunday, November 4, 2012

Football Helmet Fun!

I'd like to apologize again because I have been slacking, so I'm going to play catch up with my cakes again. *haha*

I bought the plastic football helmet pan and was dying to try it - mostly because I hadn't used any of the plastic pans yet.  Not to mention, we love football.

To start, I made a WVU helmet cake for the opening game of the season.  It's chocolate cake decorated in buttercream.


This turned out to be a pretty big deal for people.  I will admit that this was a very easy cake to do.  So if you want a helmet cake and want it to be easy, I would go for this pan. :)

The very next weekend, I made this for my buddy, Dan, at work.


I had so much fun making both of these, even though I am a hardcore WVU fan. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment