Monday, January 2, 2012

Baby Shower Booties

So, I LOVE making the gumpaste booties, and a woman I work with asked me to make a plain sheet cake and 24 cupcakes for a baby shower.  No particular style, just use pinks and blues.  So this is what I came up with.



I kept if very simple and just made some jumbo bows to go on the booties.  I thought they turned out very cute!



So I made two different types of cupcakes.  This first set is chocolate filled with white chocolate ganache and topped with buttercream. And some blue sprinkles on top.



Then, I made some plain vanilla cupcakes filled with milk chocolate ganache and topped with buttercream.  I added some more pink to these.



I think Pam really liked all of it and I think it all turned out pretty snazzy. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment