Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

I did a couple cakes for Father's Day. The first, of course, is for my Daddy. :)  All he has been talking about is some banana cream cupcakes he had at work one day, so I decided I just had to do a banana cream cake.  The hard part was figured out how to decorate it. haha My Dad (just like every other man alive, I think) loves tools, so I decided to do a toolbox cake.


I just went simple with it, and it turned out pretty good.  He also was glad to have some more banana cake. haha

The second cake I made is for my boyfriend's brother.  His 5-year-old, Connor, asked me to make his dad a surprise Father's Day Cake.  When I asked what kind, he said WIPEOUT.  You know, that show where people do that obstacle course thing and get hit in the face with giant punching gloves? Haha.  So, here is what I did.


Connor really cracked up at the feet.  The cake is oreo cake filled with oreo buttercream.  It was definitely yummy. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment